Spack produces Certified Organic Sunflower Oil which is cold pressed from the seeds of organically grown sunflowers. With a mild flavor and natural high content of Vitamin E and Omega 6, our Certified Organic Sunflower Oil is clear yellow in appearance and is naturally trans-fat free. Sunflower oil is available as either crude (pure) or refined. Our sunflower oil is physically refined in a certified organic bio refinery, with no chemicals used in the process. We produce linoleic, mid-oleic and organic high oleic sunflower oil.
Sunflower Oil is used for:
- Baking and frying oil for industrial snack production
- Key ingredient in dressings, sauces and mayonnaise
- Ingredient for ready to eat meals, soups and breads
- A non-dairy creamer in vegan food and beverages
- Bottled as a restaurant and home cooking oil
- Personal care and cosmetic industry in hair and skin products